Hughesnet Usage Meter Version History

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

Figure I will start a topic, please keep discussions to a minimum, or better yet create an alternate thread for discussion on the status meters.  This topic is meant soley for listing known changes to the Hughesnet Usage/Status Meter, as well as provide third party links so one can download an older version if they wish.  This is not an official "Patch Notes" list, it's more or less observations of the changes between the listed version and previous version.  If any of the links expire, or you know something I don't, please PM me directly!  If you have a version that isn't listed, let me know as well!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notes:
Not all changes or versions are listed
Use the download links at your own risk, these links are not hosted by Hughesnet, they, nor am I responsible for anything that may or may not happen when you click any of them.
Hughesnet only supports the latest version available from their website.

Version 6.7.0

Fixes:

• Improved Support for Businesses
  • Fixes Mac High Sierra Bugs
  • The warning system for when you will run out of data too soon appears to be working properly

Known Bugs:

• There is a random dot that appears below “Billing Cycle”
  • When you have exhausted Anytime Data, and have Token Bytes, but you are in Bonus Period, the meter says you are using Token Bytes when you actually are using your Bonus Bytes.
  • Abrupt shutdowns, or crashes, will still corrupt configuration files making it impossible to start the meter.

Download v6.7.0 from Dropbox

Version 6.6.1
- Added support for more resolutions and scaling options in Windows
- Fixed issue with not being able to see or purchase Tokens under "Purchase Data Tokens"
- Updated program icon and logos

Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2k391hr4w1behio/Hughesnet%20Usage%20Meter%206.6.1.exe?dl=0

Version 6.6.0
- Added Video Settings tab for Gen5 Subscribers
- Updated how the Application determines modem type
- Updated how the Application parses data from the modem
- Updated the Usage Meter Tab
-Removed the Remaining Usage bar graphs at the bottom
- Changed how the Usage History displays, you will now see the remaining usage at the end of each day instead of actual use for the day.
- Users now get a "Zoomed In" error instead of a blank page when the resolution for their monitor is too low, or display scaling too high.
- Changed the name from Hughesnet Status Meter to Hughesnet Usage Meter

Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tupqcmpjkud43jo/Hughesnet%20Usage%20Meter%206.6.0.exe?dl=0

Version 6.5.3
- Added basic support for the HT2000w and Gen5 Service Plans
- 32bit Operating systems are supported again
- Requires Win7 32bit at a minimum going forward.

Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dshw1m5aaj8omyx/Hughesnet%20Status%20Meter%206.5.3.exe?dl=0

Version 6.5.2
- Not HT2000w/Gen5 capable!
Not compatible with HT1100 Software Version 3.4.3.36
- From 6.5.2 forward, Hughesnet has dropped Windows XP and Vista support.
- Only 64bit Operating Systems are supported
Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tosgdj9eu134ov9/HughesNet%20Status%20Meter%206.5.2.exe?dl=0

Version 6.2.0
- Not HT2000w/Gen5 capable!
Not compatible with HT1100 Software Version 3.4.3.36
Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vsjbt09qnx8yxqp/HughesNet%20Status%20Meter%206.2.0.msi?dl=0

1 REPLY 1
dfbeck
Junior

Thank you for the info. It saved me from a complete waste of time. I have an HT1100 with software 3.4.3.36. I've got to bite the bullet and move everything to my 64 bit machine.

I appreciate it.