Hughesnet Community

use your data between 6:00am and8:00am. And your data wont be all use. I can see a defrents

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chris Kagy1

use your data between 6:00am and8:00am. And your data wont be all use. I can see a defrents

6 REPLIES 6
Chris11
Alum

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community! We appreciate the feedback and contribution to the community! The bonus period is a great feature that is available to our customers. When utilized it can certainly contribute to an overall great experience with your service. I'm sure you meant between 2:00 am to 8:00 am :-). Another tip many other users follow is to set automatic updates for windows and other programs to run during the bonus period as well. Which leaves you more anytime data to work with per month.

Thank you,
Chris
Chris Kagy1

Yes!    Bonus bytes start at 2:00am to 8:00am,there are some people aren't up between those hours...I was just saying      Use your bonus bytes between hours 6:00am and 8:00am and your anytime won't be all used.Now I know people run allot of devices of there satellite too.  Thanks chris
Chris Kagy1

Thanks Bill..
delreneemiltenb

Ok, I understand what y'all are saying but I am not computer savvy enough to know how to do things like "setting times", mob's = GB's ,just figuring how or where to go in settings to find something is a challenging ! I can't even get my devices to except my highest email address. So, needless to say I can't use it because I don't know how to access the email address without it being safes & connected to my devices memory. Depressed need BIG TIME HELP! Worried that I've made a mistake by getting Hughes Net Gen 4!
delreneemiltenb

Ok, I understand what y'all are saying but I am not computer savvy enough to know how to do things like "setting times", mb's = GB's ,just figuring how or where to go in settings to find something is a challenging ! I can't even get my devices to except my highest email address. So, needless to say I can't use it because I don't know how to access the email address without it being safes & connected to my devices memory. Depressed need BIG TIME HELP! Worried that I've made a mistake by getting Hughes Net Gen 4! Thanks!
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

delreneemiltenberger4368,

It would be best to start a new thread with your particular issue.  Make sure to describe your issue as best you can so people can help. 

Also, on your other post you put your email address.  NEVER post personal info like your email address.  Go to the other post and edit out your email address.