Echostar 19

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
4Him
New Poster

Echostar 19

Hi I'm new here.  Recently I've had an awful time with Hughesnet.  Roughly out the past 40 days, I've only had service for 20.  The service tech was Alex and he was wonderful.  Yesterday he was here after permently solving my problem.  As he was leaving he said that I was going to be upgraded to echostar 19.  How does this happen?  Do I need to call and set this up?  Who does this?  I was on my way out and didn't think to ask.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Jay

Hello 4him, 

We have two satellites that we use to provide Gen 5 services, the Echostar 17 and the Echostar 19. The technician simply meant that he was going to repoint your dish from Echostar 17 to Echostar 19. The technician was able to do this during his visit so there is no need for you to worry about scheduling another appointment. 

-Jay

View solution in original post

Thank you very much Jay!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Jay

Hello 4him, 

We have two satellites that we use to provide Gen 5 services, the Echostar 17 and the Echostar 19. The technician simply meant that he was going to repoint your dish from Echostar 17 to Echostar 19. The technician was able to do this during his visit so there is no need for you to worry about scheduling another appointment. 

-Jay

Thank you very much Jay!

I'm happy to help! Please feel free to reach out if you have any additional questions or concerns.

-Jay