Signal strength drop

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ricky
Tutor

Signal strength drop

My signal strength has dropped 20-30 percent in the recent months. Possible my dish is loose. At least not at optimal strength. Could someone check my system to see if it has been falling in the recent months? I would appreciate it.

Ricky

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Good morning Ricky,

Thanks for letting me know. Your dispatch is currently scheduled for Thursday, Jul 26, 2018 between 08:00 and 11:00am  . Call us at 866.347.3292 and reference case #114022768 if you need to reschedule. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Liz

Hi Ricky,

Thanks for posting. Sure thing! I've looked into this and your signal strength is on par with your area (80-90). However I do see something else in the diagnostics and would like to replace your radio. Please let me know your preference for a site visit, morning or afternoon.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Morning

Good morning Ricky,

Thanks for letting me know. Your dispatch is currently scheduled for Thursday, Jul 26, 2018 between 08:00 and 11:00am  . Call us at 866.347.3292 and reference case #114022768 if you need to reschedule. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

Thank you Liz for looking into my system for me. I appreciate it as well as the truck roll.

You're welcome, Ricky!