treasurydirect.gov not accessable on Hughesnet

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mkglish
Freshman

treasurydirect.gov not accessable on Hughesnet

When I try to access treasurydirect.gov using Hughesnet I get this error. Secure Connection Failed An error occurred during a connection to www.treasurydirect.gov. PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR Went to a local business and used their public wi-fi and the connection works just fine. Do I need to switch to a new ISP to access this particular site or is Hughesnet aware of the problem and working on a fix?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello all,

We've made network adjustments to account for how the Treasury Direct site is configured, so all can access the site normally without any need for workarounds. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

22 REPLIES 22

Hello all,

We've made network adjustments to account for how the Treasury Direct site is configured, so all can access the site normally without any need for workarounds. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Thank you for resolving this problem. MKG