Slow internet speed

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cynnrs2
New Poster

Slow internet speed

Hi I have had slow internet speed for at least 8 months now I have called tech support so many times I been advanced to the next stage of tech support so many times and nothing ever gets sorted put I've run test after test all showing slow internet even on full data it don't even get up to 1 mbps on it advanced tech support never call you back after waiting days for the call this has happened 3 times to me and I did manage to talk to them once for them to tell me they are aware of the problem and they are working on it and it is a satellite problem at there end that was 4 months ago now and I still have the same problem now and I still am waiting for advanced tech to be calling me I've have been waiting 2 weeks now still no call I just want working internet
2 REPLIES 2
anthonykandal
New Poster

yes me to I keep geting the run around my phone even does not work this is really mest up the copany should tack care of it costmers

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@anthonykandal

If you would like help with the issue(s) you're experiencing please start a new topic in Tech Support, which you can do here...

https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/TechSupport