Unable to Load or Login to the Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cybo54
Junior

Unable to Load or Login to the Community

I am unable to even load the "Community" part of the site since the change over, without using a Tor browser (or other proxy)

I can sign into "My account" without any of that, from the main "myhughesnet" page (One with all the news/ads), but after that nothing.

The only way I was able to make this post was by using a Tor browser, since I couldn't find a working webproxy that allowed me to sign in here

Maybe this is DNS re-assignment issues, not sure, but I wanted to post here in case I'm not alone and others need to know a way to login so they can let you know as well.

I tested multiple browsers, and tried resetting/disabling turbopage too, nothing helped.

Page simply times out and gives "Secure connection failed" error (Firefox), or gives "page cannot be displayed" error (IE)

Tor broswer download here for anyone needing a way to login to your forum account
https://www.torproject.org/download/download-easy.html.en

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

Remove power from your modem for 30 seconds and try to access the community again.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

Remove power from your modem for 30 seconds and try to access the community again.

Thanks, fixed it right up! 

What was the cause there, or why did that fix it?

Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

The community  host was upgraded. Powering off the modem cleared it's DNS cache.

I thought that might be part of the problem, but I guess since the URL didn't change much I didn't give it enough thought while trying to figure out how to get in here.

Thanks again