A big thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TKay
Freshman

A big thank you!

Hi Liz.  Just wanted to take the time to tell you thank you again for the excellent service you gave me.  The situation, in getting this moved and upgraded, had become a frustrating comedy of errors.  Your graciousness and speed in solving my issue was stellar.  If you ever doubt your value to Hughesnet, dismiss it.  Any company would be lucky to have a team of employees of your standard.  Thanks so much for relieving a bad headache.    (You deserve a raise. Lol)    You can tell them T. Kay said so!!!!!!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Hahaha, aw thanks TKay, I really appreciate you taking the time to post some positive feedback. I'm glad we were able to help (our billing team did the heavy lifting!). Don't be a stranger if you have any other concerns, the community is here to help. Enjoy the weekend!

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Liz

Hahaha, aw thanks TKay, I really appreciate you taking the time to post some positive feedback. I'm glad we were able to help (our billing team did the heavy lifting!). Don't be a stranger if you have any other concerns, the community is here to help. Enjoy the weekend!

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!