cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After reading all the negative reviews and complaints should I stop my purchase of Hughes net service before they come out and install it?

Re: After reading all the negative reviews and complaints should I stop my purchase of Hughes net service before they come out and install it?

Get out now and never look back.  Snail mail is better than this service sometimes.  Do NOT get locked into there cruddy contract. It is something your will regret for the rest of your life.

Re: After reading all the negative reviews and complaints should I stop my purchase of Hughes net service before they come out and install it?

Hi glashtin,

You seem to be posting on many other people's posts with your experience and complaints. Would you like to make your own post so that we can assist you?

Thank you
Amanda

Alan I was not referring to you personally just the comments and apologize for the incorrect phrasing. Maybe if I had a local dealer such as yourself I would have less issues but on the rare occasion someone has to come out they charge me $175.00 even if the problem is with their equipment not mine. My problem I believe has been resolved for now only thanks to the complaint I filed on this forum, but only then did anyone actually try to really help me. This is after the numerous phone calls with no resolution which is why I was so upset. I too am glad I found this forum and maybe from now on by using it rather than calling I can actually get a resolution. Again I apologize for being hateful towards you you sound like a great rep!

I did and there response was goodbye?  

Besides this comment was relevant to this case in my opinion.
Advanced Tutor

glashtin,

If you are looking  for help this is NOT the way to get any. JMO

Reggie

Just trying to get someones attention.  All it would take is 5 mins on the phone from someone that spoke English and did not read from a script to resolve my issue and I could go back to using my sub par service once again.
Advanced Tutor

Shotgunning your anger across other customers' topics makes it harder for you to get help with your problem and also makes it harder for them to get help with theirs. You can be mad at HughesNet and bash them all you want, but not everyone has the same problem as you, or the same solution.
El Dorado Networks |Diamond Springs, CA | eldoradonetworks.com

hughesnet is the way to go i dealt with a psycho girlfriend who i believe put water in my gas tank of my car i used to have dsl ethernet switched to hughesnet because there are no wires to cut
New Poster

With you rayconn02