Hughesnet Community

Auto billing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ajstrickland75

Auto billing

I never signed up for auto pay my bill was due on the 10 but was taken out of my account in the 28. I called and asked to be removed from autopay and apparently got a payment extension. But my bill wasn't due til the 10th. So the next month again due on the 10th taken out on the 28th, my light bill bounced and I was without power for a whole weekend with 2 kids. Finally got paper billing and it costs $5 extra a month. I haven't received my bill and now my internet isn't working. Wow can you say I got screwed but will not continue to use Hughes net when my contract runs up. Never been so dissatisfied with a company in my life.
1 REPLY 1
Liz

Good morning ajstrickland75,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. I'm sorry to here this, but I'd like to address your concerns. I was able to locate your account based on your community profile information, so we'll investigate further and post back once we have an update.

When you say your internet is not working, how do you mean? Can you access any sites or do they just load slowly?

Looking forward to hearing back so we can address your concerns.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!