Hughesnet Community

Call Center and Invoices

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
korymorgan

Call Center and Invoices

Can you please provide me with the Call Center number in the United States. With all due respect to the people of the Philippines, the language barrier is extremely frustrating.

And why do I get an invoice notice 10 days before my due date but there is no invoice to reference until after payment has been made?? I have never received an invoice AFTER payment is processed. I would like to see what it is I am paying for EVERY TIME.

Thank you.
3 REPLIES 3
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

korymorgan, if you post a prior case number, or the serial number from the bottom of you modem, the reps can help you.  Either of the two things help them find your account.  They won't be on until tomorrow, though. 

Good luck. 

Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

Hi Kory,
Hopefully you remember me.

Well ..... The ONLY support number is:  866-347-3292

That leads you to the main support "switchboard".

Hughes HAS increased to number of US support personnel ... last I heard (which was quite some time ago) was that 53% of support was then US based.

BUT.....
There are levels of support: Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3 ... Advanced, Engineering and so on.

Believe me everybody wants to "cut to the top" but computers, networking and other "technical stuff" is .... well, Technical.

Many users have problems understanding the complexities of computers, networking and two-way satellite communications.

What is Rocket Science to one person is ho-hum to another .. then we have have to remember those that THINK they know about a given issue and are  ...... mistaken.

For that there are "support levels" ... Tier 1.
Typically "off-shore", inexpensive by most standards .. it is however a "Filter".

Issues that can't be resolved at Tire 1 are or should be escalated to Tier2, 3 and so on as the "normal" approaches to an issue is applied to the problem.

As you move up in Tiers more of the support personnel are US based.

Frankly you don't need a high caliber Engineer to tell you how to resolve a Modem/Router LAN IP address conflict .... Tiers, Levels .. escalation .... in order, no "cutting in line" ... with one exception ... This Forum.

The Mods are "Corporate" ... post a question .. an intelligent question ... in the "off hours" folks like me will try to ask "loaded questions" so as to try and help frame and validate your issue .. so that when the Corporate Mods are online (9-5, M-F) they will have most of the info needed to "Esculate" right here on the forum .. no Tier1, no Tier 2 and so on.

It is Sunday evening .. the Mods are off until Monday AM soonest.....

Let me TRY and help.

Billing .....

There is broadly speaking, two types of billing:

Auto-Draft ... billed automatically to your registered payment method. Usually your "account" is charged the very micro-second the bill is "generated" ...... that bill,  that "invoice" is available for viewing on you "Dashboard". I will post a link and a screenshot below:

http://my.hughesnet.com/

Once logged in you can view/peruse/print your "invoice".

Scrolling down just little from the top of the page after logging in will display the above image.

Clicking on the "View Invoice" link in the red box will open that invoice.
Her is a view of my "Invoice": that is available on my Dashboard.

I do have "invoice Billing" billing but those on auto-pay have their invoices available online as well.

If you really want a "channel" to US support ... you found it ... right here in the Community.
Liz

Good morning Kory,

Thanks for posting, I hope Gwalk's very informative post helped. To add onto that, yes, under autopay, the card on file will be charged the day the bill is generated. Additionally, you can see if you have incurred other charges outside of the standard internet and lease fees, if applicable. Here's how:

1.      Visit your Support Center here: http://supportcenter.myhughesnet.com 

2.      Click the “Sign In” tab to visit your sign in screen.

3.      Enter your HughesNet user ID and password, then click the “Sign In” button to sign in.

4.      Click the “Billing” tab.

5.      Scroll down to the “Billing Account Information” panel.

6. Click on "Unbilled Activity" to see any additional charges you may have incurred, outside of your usual monthly service fees (lease, internet fee, and taxes). Typically, one would see token or tech dispatch charges, otherwise, the amount should be consistent every month (internet+lease+taxes).

Hope that clears things up for you.

-Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!