Data and AutoPay

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Apenlow
New Poster

Data and AutoPay

I have 2 issues. One is the billing cycle just began and app and website say I have used 100% of my data. I have 150 Fusion upgrade. 

Two, I'm enrolled in Autopay but website and app say I am not enrolled. 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Apenlow wrote:

I have 2 issues. One is the billing cycle just began and app and website say I have used 100% of my data. I have 150 Fusion upgrade. 

Though I don't know if this is what's going on with this particular issue, the auto billing date and the renewal date for your monthly data cycle may not be the same. I'd check to be sure. With some accounts they match, but with others they fall on different dates.

View solution in original post

Liz

Good morning Apenlow,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I can certainly address your concerns, so I pulled up your account and see that your usage meter indicates that there's plenty of data remaining in your data cycle. This is what you should also be seeing, but if you are seeing something different, please take a screenshot and post it here.

Regarding the autopay status, I'm escalating that to our website folks to investigate. Do you recall when you first noticed this? I'll keep you posted and post back once I have news or additional questions. (Thanks maratasade for noting that you see this as well.)

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
maratsade

"One is the billing cycle just began and app and website say I have used 100% of my data"

The reps will be here next week, but if you would like to get someone to check your account today, you may want to call the 800 number.

"Two, I'm enrolled in Autopay but website and app say I am not enrolled. "

Same here and it's been like this for a while. I'd ignore this, as you're enrolled in autopay even if it says you're not. Still, the reps can verify this for you next week.

GabeU

@Apenlow wrote:

Though I don't know if this is what's going on with this particular issue, the auto billing date and the renewal date for your monthly data cycle may not be the same. I'd check to be sure. With some accounts they match, but with others they fall on different dates.

maratsade

"the auto billing date and the renewal date for your monthly data cycle may not be the same."

Good point. I think in my case the billing date is 10 days before the renewal of the data buckets.

Liz

Good morning Apenlow,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I can certainly address your concerns, so I pulled up your account and see that your usage meter indicates that there's plenty of data remaining in your data cycle. This is what you should also be seeing, but if you are seeing something different, please take a screenshot and post it here.

Regarding the autopay status, I'm escalating that to our website folks to investigate. Do you recall when you first noticed this? I'll keep you posted and post back once I have news or additional questions. (Thanks maratasade for noting that you see this as well.)

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Liz

Good morning @Apenlow and @maratsade ,

Do either of you recall when you first noticed seeing an incorrect autopay status? This info may help with our investigation. Thank you!

-Liz

maratsade

Unfortunately, I don't recall when I first saw it. Maybe 2 months ago? I didn't really give it much thought at all since automatic billing works just fine every month. I thought it was a glitch with no consequence. Sorry!

@Liz wrote:

Good morning @Apenlowand @maratsade,

Do either of you recall when you first noticed seeing an incorrect autopay status? This info may help with our investigation. Thank you!

-Liz

Liz

No worries maratsade, in any case we're looking into it. Thanks!

-Liz

Liz

Hi folks,

Thank you for your patience while our engineers worked on this, and apologies for the confusion. The autopay status has been resolved. I checked both of your accounts and it now accurately reflects your autopay status. Thanks again for bringing this to our attention! Please don't hesitate to drop by the community again if you have any other concerns.

-Liz