Hughesnet Community

Extremely upset with your company and its dishonesty

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hooperj75

Extremely upset with your company and its dishonesty

I was on a 1 year work assignment with my company.  I talked to your sales rep and explained the situation.  I asked twice about cancellation fees.  The sales rep told me if I got past a year there is no cancellation fee.  I shopped around for a few other options but decided to call back and sign up with Hughes net.  When I tried to cancel 2 days ago, they told me I would be charged $250.  I talked to 2 customer service reps over the phone and they said they could not help except for cutting the fee in half.  I told them it was not acceptable and wanted the entire charge removed.  I then talked to a facebook rep and he listened to my final call where I signed up, but said they didn't tape the other 2 calls (imagine that).  I then posted negative feedback on your facebook site and my comments have all been removed and I am blocked.  I just filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and posted my issue on every social media I ahve access to (I'm sure you'll remove them too).  My case# is 121571672.  I simply want you to remove the cancellation charge and honor what your rep first told me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Complaints to the middleman group you have contacted are addressed within 30 days by the company, but not on this site or the company's social media sites. You will hear something from them within the 30 day frame.   

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Complaints to the middleman group you have contacted are addressed within 30 days by the company, but not on this site or the company's social media sites. You will hear something from them within the 30 day frame.