Hughesnet Community

Finally! A Real Tech.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ggbiw1

Finally! A Real Tech.

Praise God Almighty! Tech call back to Eddie Villanueva got the ball rolling! Hughes is having big time issues with their highest plan and is trying to fix it. Eddie got my lease fee for equipment purchased being addressed and told me to keep an eye on my bill next month. Sent me the web page link to get my refunds as well. FINALLY a real tech.
8 REPLIES 8

ggbow, thanks for the feedback.... I used your old case number to pull up your account information and will pass the positive feedback along. Thanks again, Sara
ggbiw1

Printed my rebate forms and the billing statements that are required. Thanks for the help Eddie Villanueva. Real help, not just lip service.
Eddie Villanuev

thank you for the appriciation I do it because I love my job an I put myself in the customers shoes because I know first hand how it feels to be givin the run around,
Eddie Villanuev

thank you for the appriciation I do it because I love my job an I put myself in the customers shoes because I know first hand how it feels to be givin the run around,
ggbiw1

No. When you get to level 4 Tech,If you miss the call,you get a different number and pin number to get your issues dealt with. This was the first Tech that got it all moving.Good Point though Steven. Good techs should have a direct line of his own. You would see a lot less complaints on this community web page for sure.
ggbiw1

Thanks Eddie. Your professional no doubt. Thumbs up .
ggbiw

Just got a follow up call from Eddie Villanueva. He informed me that I am now in the purchase program and will no longer be charged a lease fee. Said he will keep an eye on my rebate as well. What an asset to Hughes tech support he is. Every call I have gotten from him was pleasant on results happened. Hughes needs to promote this tech and he should supervise and train the other techs. I really mean this as I used to be a supervisor as well before I retired. Outstanding service and professional tech. Best I have had bar none.
Suz1

Hi ggbiw, that's great to hear and thanks so much for the post! Suz