Hughesnet Community

HAVE NOT RECEIVED CANCELLATION/RETURN KIT

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JeremyZBC

HAVE NOT RECEIVED CANCELLATION/RETURN KIT

Hello - I canceled my service over a week ago. I was told that I would receive an email with instructions and a return kit. I realize my cancellation is not effective until the close of the billing cycle, but I will be out of town at that time. I need the instructions and the return kit mailed to me immediately. 

Please advise. 

Jeremy

2 REPLIES 2
Liz

Good morning Jeremy,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I pulled up your account and I see you have a SME account. I have limited capabilities regarding SME accounts since the community is geared towards residential subscribers. I'll send your concern over to our enterprise department. In the meantime, you can try calling the business support line to see if they can expedite the return kit to you: 800.347.3272.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Hi Jeremy, 

Just heard back from the enterprise department, best course of action is to contact the business line at 800.347.3272 so they can address your concern.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!