Invalid OpenID or Credentials.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dean Bostley
Freshman

Invalid OpenID or Credentials.

Someone please follow up and respond to my request to fix my account log in problem. Here is my case ID: 107389124.

As you can see a dummy account has been set up which works fine but I was told that this was elevated to Advance Technical Support and am still awaiting a resolution. All pertinate info is in the case ID.

Thank you,

Arch 

11 REPLIES 11
Liz

Good morning Arch,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community! The case number helped, thank you. I'll escalate your case here at corporate so we can address your concerns.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Thank you Liz i'll look forward for your reply.

Arch

Liz,

It's been 6 days and am still waiting on a resolution to my original request.

Thank you,

Arch (Dean)

Hi Arch,

Thank you for posting. I've been following the e-mail chain on this request and as of yesterday it has been assigned to some folks here to handle. I'll let you know if I have any other updates to share.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Good morning Liz,

I am posting this reply 7 days later with great patience and understanding however I still cannot log into my account  without this message denying entry : Invalid OpenID or Credentials.

Thanking you for your continued attention to this matter.

Arch

Hi Arch,

No updates from engineering. I've asked them if they have any news to share, I'll post back if they do have something. If you need to access your account information, you can create a new account and in logging in, there shouldn't be any OID error. As you found out via troubleshooting, the agent's dummy account worked fine, so the same should happen if you were to create a new one. 

Just click the Register button on the login page to create a new account.

new.JPG

Hi Arch,

I've been told this is fixed now. Can you please check and let me know?

-Liz

Liz,

Just checked and it is now working.

Thank you for your persistance and you get a big "ATTA Girl" from me.

Arch

Thanks Arch, glad it's working properly for you now. Enjoy your evening.

I am also having this same problem. Frustrating!

Liz,

Just checked and it is now working.

Thank you for your persistance.

Arch