Hughesnet Community

Knerkin

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Knerkin Akin

Knerkin

At 0619, a Koodo Get Satisfaction message arrived in my e-mail feed. And, although there have been more recent HN posts, I have not received them in e-mail. I wonder if it has anything to do with the prior message posted by Engineering containing "mail test 1448012728" and a subject of "mail loop test 1448012728." The sender was: Get Satisfaction Operations on Get Satisfaction! <noreply.ops_mailtest@getsatisfaction.com>Get Satisfaction Operations on Get Satisfaction! <noreply.ops_mailtest@getsatisfaction.com>. I am now not receiving any e-mail from the BBS.
2 REPLIES 2
Liz

Good morning Knerkin,

Thanks so much for reporting this, we noticed something was off this morning. We're already investigating. 

-Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Hi Knerkin,

As you may have already noticed since Friday afternoon, this has already been resolved. If you think otherwise, please let us know!

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!