Money Stolen AGAIN. VERY AGGRAVATED

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bradn863
Sophomore

Money Stolen AGAIN. VERY AGGRAVATED

2 weeks ago Hughes net took $187 without my consent, and said I was enrolled in auto-pay when i have had service for over a year WITHOUT it. After a long back and forth I thought I had my issue resolved. I was given $187 credit to my account and also given a refund. Upon recieving the refund, i messaged the moderator who had been helping me to remove my card from file (PER HER INSTRUCTION). There was never a reply sent to me confirming that this got done.

Now here we are 2 weeks later and...I GOT AUTO DRAFTED AGAIN!!!. I have PM'd the moderator that helped me previously and her icon displayed that she is currently online. I still have gotten no response and am getting FURIOUS!!!. I have had hughesNet for over a year and NEVER HAD AUTO-PAY, and all of a sudden two months in a row i get screwed with an auto draft. I demand an immediate refund TODAY and the credit reissued to my account. I am the sole income for my family and I don't have autopay FOR A REASON!! This is causing a hardship because it's a month ongoing now that hughesnet has been taking unauthorized payment. IT NEEDS TO STOP!! Liz if you see this please write me back today.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Good morning all,

I'm locking this thread since the original poster's concerns have already been resolved offline with us. Please start your own thread if you wish to work with the community to address your own concerns.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Liz

Hi Brad,

Thank you for posting, I've PM'd you the latest update just now. 

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

bradn863,

In the future, it would be best to ceate a new topic, or bump the previous one instead of sending a PM to a moderator.  While the community may show someone online, they aren't always online.  If they don't manually log out and just close their browser, the community will show them online for several hours sometimes.

That aside, sending a PM to a moderator does no actual good as the reps have to work on a case by case basis, and they dont monitor one anothers accounts for messages.

Corrosive....that post makes no sense. If a moderator doesn't monitor their PM's, then how could they possibly get anything done? Mod's message people via PM to solve issues at which point they would see that they had a new PM from someone. And why would anyone be expected to monitor someone else's PM activity? And I'm quite sure that the mod knows to log off when they don't want to be mistaken for being online. Having an online status when they are not performing work is falsifying documentation and is certainly worth disciplinary action. Like I said, highly doubt that it happens that way. And if It does, you shoul be ashamed to be a part of, let alone stand up for, such behavior when dealing with clients. It's unprofessional. Your response is a lame attempt at trying to mediate a conversation between a client and a Moderator. So next time you see a post specifically requesting the interaction of a mod, how about being a good little "advanced tutor" by notifying them of the situation and maybe help expidite the solution. That might earn you that moderator badge one day. Responses like yours are unwanted and uneccesary.
C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

Do people pick and choose what they read and what order they read it in?

Liz doesn't monitor Amandas inbox, and Amanda doesn't monitor Lizs inbox.  I noticed you bumped into anothers topic to tell Liz to check her inbox, after you sent Liz a PM, then created a topic telling the mods to check their inboxes.

@bradn863 wrote:
I'm quite sure that the mod knows to log off when they don't want to be mistaken for being online. Having an online status when they are not performing work is falsifying documentation and is certainly worth disciplinary action. 

Falsifying what documentation?  I don't see how a moderator can be disciplined because their account shows online on a forum.  Maybe the great forum gods should disciplin us because we closed our browser instead of clicking "log out" and the system (Lithium) didn't update immediately.

@bradn863 wrote:
how about being a good little "advanced tutor" by notifying them of the situation and maybe help expidite the solution. 

The system generates information for moderators as posts are created, they are notified on new topics and posts via various methods.  Most forums like this one will generate a help ticket system that moderators go through in a specific order.  How about being a good little "freshman" and go to class instead of roaming the halls?

@bradn863 wrote:
That might earn you that moderator badge one day. 

The only people with Moderator, and Admin badges are Corporate ECC Employees.  Get used to it, this is a "community" website, not a direct 1 on 1 website.  There will be other customers that come into your topic.

@bradn863 wrote:
Responses like yours are unwanted and uneccesary.

Making immediate demands and acting like you are the only customer that needs help is uneccesary when there is only one active member of ECC that can attend this community forum.  To be blunt, don't expect someone to respond to you instantly, then get upset because you didn't get an immediate response.  You want immediate responses, then call the 800 number.

Lol must have took you all day to write that up....Ok heres the deal:

#1 - The only reason I have a "Freshman" tag, is because I've had to come here MULTIPLE times trying to get back money that was stolen from me. Good job making a stab at a school joke, it was cute.

#2 - If you don't have the authority to issue refunds, adjust account info or help troubleshoot technical problems, stay out of the postings that are requesting those services because all your doing is pissing people off. We don't care about your "knowledge" of how the system works. You're not a mod; SIT DOWN

And finally .....

#3 - Learn to BE QUIET when the grown ups are talking. This issue is being resolved (for the second time) in the PRIVATE MESSAGE area of this forum between Liz and I.

Have a great day.

cancel your service as quickly as you can.  even eat their fees, i am.  this place sucks, the worst.  Go to their parent websit and post comments to potential customers to stay away!!!

Good morning all,

I'm locking this thread since the original poster's concerns have already been resolved offline with us. Please start your own thread if you wish to work with the community to address your own concerns.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

earnhart88
New Poster

I wish I could get my 404. Back