Hughesnet Community

Return Equipment

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EJS1

Return Equipment

I have been trying to update my services since earlier this year. I started to recieve calls regarding the collection of a cancelation debt. I contacted hughesnet to update my service early this year and was told i would be contacted by a installer. missed the installation date contacted customer support to reschedule installation and never recieved another call until i was being told my services had been canceled. At this point my services have been terminated for some time i have not recieved a return box for equipment leaving me automatically with equipment cost. i was told i could still reactivate my account but at this point i have been without internet services for some time and with a bad customer service experience i cannot imagine continueing my services does that leave me automatically owing money for the equipment im completely confused as it seems as if i am being forced into a situstion were i can reactivate my services or be charged for the equipment. Is there any way for Hughesnet to rectify this error or is the best option to contact the Bureau of Consumer Protection since im being forced to reactivate my services.  I have no issue with paying my balance and returning equipment but i was never given that opportunity and was actually expecting and waiting to have my services upgraded to gen5 while my services were canceled. 

2 REPLIES 2
Liz

Hi EJS1,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. I've located your account and can certainly dig into this for you. I'll send you a private message once I've finished investigating.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Hi EJS1,

Thank you for your patience while I dug into your account history. Please check your private messages in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM with my findings.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!