Salesman lied about service

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
doclee
New Poster

Salesman lied about service

Salesman was a liar. No miscommunication. If you need to locate and reprimand him, just look for the guy with his pants on fire When asked directly, multiple times, about if there were and data limits, thresholds, throttling and/or speed/bandwidth reductions after a fixed amount of data usage, he repeatedly answered none of the above. He also offered a $100 VISA gift card as an incentive for which I have received no follow up. I did not receive any form of correspondence following the sales call other than payment acknowledgement. Service has not yet worked properly for three weeks following installation. A technician is scheduled to come out and troubleshoot and reinstall system. I have spent HOURS on hold for call in support. So far not a happy camper
2 REPLIES 2
Liz

Hi doclee,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. We can certainly look into requesting your sales call for review to determine whether the sales rep set the appropriate expectations.

I'll post back once I get the results.

Our rebates are typically handled via our rebate website: https://hughesnetrebates.com/

I've already looked up your rebate form which is here so you can get all the info you need about redeeming your rebate.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Good morning doclee, 

Thanks so much for your patience while your sales call review request was processed. Please check your private messages (PM) in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!