Hughesnet Community

Salesman lied to be about being able to play real time online games and streaming movies.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ash223rd
New Poster

Salesman lied to be about being able to play real time online games and streaming movies.

The salesman on the other end of the line told me This would be perfect to play online with.  He was wrong and when I called they said they'd fix it but transferred me to another company to fix my issues.  It started working for less than a Day and my lag was back with force.  He also said it was perfect for streaming.  Another lie as we can't watch a single show without it stopping to load or anything.  I'm done with this service I want it gone and I'm tired of this throttling because I wanna play video games online or watch movies to destress from my job.    I'm not paying $400 to shut down a service that was sold to me under a lie.

3 REPLIES 3
Liz

Hi Ash223rd,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. We can certainly look into requesting your sales call for review to determine whether the sales rep set the appropriate expectations. I'll post back once I get the results. Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

You guys also charged to my Girlfriends card when I told you guys to replace her cards info with mine.  Found that out today.

Hi, 

Thank you for your patience while we investigated your concerns. We got a quick turnaround on your sales call review. Please check your private messages (PM) in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM with details.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!