Service cancelled and bill was charged

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
katwell29
New Poster

Service cancelled and bill was charged

I cancelled my service one day before my billing cycle but the next day they still charged my bank account and my account is suspended!! Anyone has the same issue?? Chat support is not fair and email didn't respond in 24 hours.
3 REPLIES 3
Liz

Good morning katwell29, 

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I was able to locate your account and I'm not seeing any request for cancellation, only a request for suspension, which was done on 3/15. 

A service suspension is a temporary pause in your contract, as opposed to a service cancellation where the service is terminated for good.

Which option did you want?

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

It is suspended but I am told they wont charge me for the March bill because it is suspended. So why did they charge me when it is not active??? That is my question!! They shouldn't have suspended it if theyre going to charge me anyway!!!
I paid $47 for a service that cannot be used!!!
I need answers on this asap.

I can understand your concern; the timing of all this may have had an effect, but I do see that you are pending a credit for the service plan fee you were charged for March, so this credit will be seen on your next bill.  For more details about what a seasonal suspension entails, check out our FAQ article.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!