UNDISCLOSED FEES! Thanks Annie

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SuberDRK
New Poster

UNDISCLOSED FEES! Thanks Annie

I spent nearly an hour on the phone with a sales person (Annie) getting my 80 year old mother service.  I have pages of notes about the offer and what she would be getting AND NOWHERE did she mention additional equipment fees.   As a matter of fact when we added the internet phone service, she specifically stated FREE EQUIPMENT.   I would like someone to pull up that RECORDED conversation ...you know the one for "quality assurance"... and see if she disclosed any additional fees.  There is a $5 discount on said equipment, so you'd think she would have discussed that somewhere in the conversation.  The taxes are the only exact numbers she did not give me that day. (OR SO I THOUGHT)   I would appreciate someone's help before I post this everywhere I can find.   I have a case # for you.  BUYER BEWARE!  Anyone else have "undisclosed" charges after the contract was initiated?  Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
Damian

Hello @SuberDRK,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry to hear you may have been misinformed. I will investigate the sales call and let you know of my findings. Please allow up to a full business week for this investigation to be completed. Thank you for your patience in advanced. 

-Damian

I will be waiting for the outcome.  Thank you

@SuberDRK,

I have successfully reviewed and investigated the sales call. Please refer to your private messages, as it contains the results of the investigation along with other sensitive information. 

-Damian