Hughesnet Community

WHY DO I KEEP GETTING THIS MESSAGE - - Web Acceleration Client Error (504) -

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tabatha

WHY DO I KEEP GETTING THIS MESSAGE - - Web Acceleration Client Error (504) -

WHY DO I KEEP GETTING THIS MESSAGE - - Web Acceleration Client Error (504) - Suspected Satellite Link Outage The satellite link was not operational when the last web page request was made. Possible causes for this include recent changes in weather conditions or equipment problems in the Network Operations Center. Trying again at a later time may result in restored service due to either improvements in the weather conditions causing the service outage or rectification of a network problem in the Network Operations Center. If this problem persists, please contact your service provider for additional assistance.
2 REPLIES 2
Liz

Hi tabatha, 

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. We would like to address your concerns, so I pulled up your account and ran remote diagnostics on your site. Your HughesNet equipment appears to be working normally.

Where exactly do you encounter this error message?

What were you attempting to do when this message appears?

When did you first notice this message?

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Hi tabatha, 

We never heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!