no bill for last month or for this month yet

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shadowwalker.20
Sophomore

no bill for last month or for this month yet

Hi, I have not recieved a bill for last month or if i paid it it was not taken off of bill. Or this month as of yet by mail. This is the second time in a couple of months. It seems to have started after I got gen 6. I have never missed a bill payment since I started in 2015. Always been mailed. I am not going to set up a creidt/debt card. I want to be able to pay when I want instead of you taken money from account when you so choose to. Something on your end must have changed or the mail is messed up. Also when I upgraded to gen 6 I was told my credits would start over since I upgraded to a bigger plan. Before I upgraded to gen 6. Also I have never been able to be offered the $100 rebate for getting gen 6. I know it said for exsiting customers. Yes I was a customer. But I had to get a new contract, and was told I would get the creidts and rebate on the phone. When I did the new install. Thank you, Shadowwalker.2015

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

15 REPLIES 15
Remy

shadowwalker.20,

Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry to hear you haven't been receiving your paper invoices. For the months of February and March, there were delays experienced regarding invoices, which caused some customers to not receive them. The issue should be resolved, as I'd expect to receive your May bill shortly. In the meantime, you're able to view and download your bill online at my.hughesnet.com! Please let us know if the issue continues, as you should receive your next month's bill as per normal. 

In regards to a rebate, you would need to access and fill out your rebate forms at http://hughesnetrebates.com.

Thanks,
Remy

Thanks Remmy for the quick reply. I still did not get a invoice for april. Also I see nothing about the rebate on bills. Or the credits starting over when I got gen 6. I am sure the phone rep said I would get both. For getting a new contract for 2 years. I asked on here about that when I did not get a invoice before. I thought someone was going to look into that? And review my call with the rep when I got gen 6 set up for install. I never heard back on that. maybe because I accepted reply about my bill. Thanks Shadowwalker.2015

shadowwalker.20,

Your account was not signed up under any rebates, from what I'm able to see. If you'd like, I can have a request put in for a review of the call, to see if a rebate was discussed!

Thanks,

Remy

Yes thanks Remmy. Also about the $25.00 per month savings that was offered. Shadowwalker.2015

chrisj
New Poster

I also had not rec'd my bills for payment due in May or June.  I pay a 5.00 a month charge to receive a paper bill.  I did not upgrade to gen 6.  I emailed support and never rec'd a response.  About a week later I rec'd a paper bill for payment due in May.  I have since already paid the amount due for June billing.  I have no place to check for paper billing on the on-line account.  I am waiting to see if I get my July bill.

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@chrisj wrote:

I also had not rec'd my bills for payment due in May or June.  I pay a 5.00 a month charge to receive a paper bill.  I did not upgrade to gen 6.  I emailed support and never rec'd a response.  About a week later I rec'd a paper bill for payment due in May.  I have since already paid the amount due for June billing.  I have no place to check for paper billing on the on-line account.  I am waiting to see if I get my July bill.

It would be best for you to start a new topic in order to keep your issue separate from the OP's. 

shadowwalker.20
Sophomore

late billing being mailed out to me

I paid for 3/21/2024 by credit card. I mailed another bill that you got on 4/05/2024. I just got a bill a couple of days ago for issue date 4/21/2024 and just mailed it the next day or so. So right now I have no idea what I owe or don't owe. I think that when you get payment for the 4/21/2024 date. I should  just owe for billing period 5/21/2024. Untill the next billing period of 6/21/2024 It looks like to me that your billing department is a month late at sending bills still. I just got the e-mail to day. Also what about reviewing the installation phone call about rebate and discounts per month. That you asked if I wanted done and I replyed yes. This e-mail makes it sound that I am a deadbeat that don't pay bills on time. It is hard to do If I don't get a bill in mail. As stated before I have never missed a bill on my part since I started back in 2015. Unless I did not get a bill in mail. Thank you, Herbert Cook
Valued Customer,

We have been unable to collect payment on your account.  Please make a payment online now at myhughesnet.com to avoid an interruption of your internet service. Special payment options are available. Call Hughesnet® at 800-858-8140.

Thank you for being a valued Hughesnet customer.

Probably of little solace to anyone on this thread, but a little over a year ago I never got a property tax bill in the mail. There have been times when there was junk I never received, or things of very little consequence, but this was something as important as a county tax bill that wasn't just delivered late - it never showed.

The current state of the mail system is a complete shambles and it's been getting worse ever since DeJoy's cutbacks. It mostly stems from problems in the sorting procedures and very little carrier error. I'm constantly getting mail for people the next road over (similar number, but not the same road name). In some dire instances I've received mail meant for the next town over. It's a complete wonder where the mail meant for me is ending up. I doubt those receiving it are likely to do as I do: Simply put it back in the box and raise the red flag for the next pickup, especially if they've thought it was for them and already opened it up, trashing the envelope in the process.

As such, I no longer rely on the mail to receive paper bills nor send any payments. The errors are great enough that it's become too risky. I either pay by credit card on a secure web site or electronically through a bank app where it can be tracked and verified. As is the case here, If I notice a significant change in the billing amount, I check the invoice online.

Just throwing my 2 cents out there. You have your own reasons for sticking with paper bills, but if you're trusting the mail system these days you may be setting yourself up for failure.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.

We just don't trust the internet to pay online. I know that I can call and give a check # over the phone. But I am paying $5.00 for a monthly bill in mail. I was told by Remy that Hughes had a problem on their end about mailled bills. We have benn getting every other bills on time to mail so that thier not past due. It is Just a Hughes Net problem. Mailing Does suck for what it cost for stamps that keep going up. Not to mention the way the mail is routed. I ordered a package that came to the center that sends the mail to our post office. Next thing I know it went to a place 300 miles away and then back to same center, then our post office. No wonder things cost so much for shipping. Thanks for your input shadowwalker.2015

GabeU

Keep in mind that, unless sending a paper check or money order is the only option, you can still log into your account at any time, check your current billing, and make an electronic payment. You can do it with a credit card, debit card or e-check. Having paper billing doesn't mean you can't make your payment online. You can set up reminders as well, for which an email is sent every month. During my entire 16+ years with DirecWay/HughesNet I had paper billing, never signing up for automatic billing, yet I paid online from the very beginning, never once sending a payment through the mail.

It's just a thought.

Screenshot 2024-06-09 at 10-28-12 (4 unread) - dtpp55@yahoo.com - Yahoo Mail.pngThis is a new e-mail I got today. As stated you should be getting a payment soon. This is getting old. Never have I been late except, with problem on your end of things. I don't think I should be suspended when the problem is on your end of sending out bills. Mods don't take this as personal I know it is not your doing, It is hughes net itself problem. Just want fixxed. Thank You Shadowwalker

GabeU

I can see it from both sides. Yes, you didn't get the bill, and you should have. That's their fault. However, you know it's due every month, and when, so not paying it because you didn't receive the paper bill is a bit of a shaky platform to stand on.

Just one man's opinion.

GabeU, Yes I know it is my Job to pay my bill. I had Remy looking into this problem. I have not heard back and I just made a payment in mail. So I am going to wait and see until it get closer to the last couple of days before they suspend my account to see if they get it. Just because of all of the people having thier credit card info stolen. I paid once before that way and may have to again. I know I can pay over phone also. But then you have to wait for someone to answer or speaks good enough english. That is why I taged Liz this time. Also I did not even realize I did not get a bill until I got a e-mail from them. I hardly am ever on their web page.  Because I have no reason to be on it unless i have a problem. I also messaged the mods to get a reply. Shadowwalker.2015

shadowwalker.20,

Thank you for following up! I've replied to your private message. Please let me know if you've received it!

Thanks,

Remy

replyed