Hughesnet Community

upgraded service frome home to business for viewing home security system. did not work 90% of time. being charged for cancelling service

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sonya Wesche

upgraded service frome home to business for viewing home security system. did not work 90% of time. being charged for cancelling service

was talked into upgrading service frome home to business for viewing home security system. did not work 90% of time. now being charged cancellation fees for

cancelling service that does not work.

2 REPLIES 2
Amanda

Hello Sonya

Welcome to our community and thank you for your post. I was able to locate your account and review the notes. I see that you have the Access 100 with 1 Static IP for your security system DVR. We may be able to assist with the issues you are having with setting up or using your security system if you can provide a little information about it, such as the brand and model, as well as the issue you are experiencing. Looking forward to assisting you.

Thank you,
Amanda
a_1

hi amanda what is this i never spam  can you tell me why he said this???

GabeU

• 2596 Posts
  •  
  •  705 Reply Likes

anthonyfrye,

You need to stop spamming and explain what the problem is, on your original thread, lest you get banned from the boards and not be able to get help for a future problem.

Amanda has warned you of this.   

(Edited)