Hughesnet Community

where do I locate my payment history?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cuddlebug

where do I locate my payment history?

Where might I find my payment history for the Hughes site?  I have not located it as yet.  I went to account management, but it is not there, just an invoice that states what you owe when the invoice was sent.  Not what you owe since paying so I would like to know my payment history if anyone can answer how to do that please.
10 REPLIES 10
Liz

Hi cuddlebug,

Thanks for posting. You can view your all your invoices under the BILLING tab, you were close!

Click on the Billing tab to view your invoices

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

cuddlebug

Thanks a bunch Liz.  On my way now.
cuddlebug

Liz,

The billing link is not letting me bring up my invoices at all.  Just keeps putting up an error message and telling me if it persists to get ahold of Hughes

Liz

Hi cuddlebug, 

Thanks for posting back. I think the issue may have been your not registering first before logging in and trying to use the self services. I apologize for not suggesting this first before telling you to log into the Support Center. 

I was able to create a dummy account to log in and see that your invoice history is all there. In doing so, I've also registered your account so please try again and let me know if the error still persists. If it does, please copy and paste error message here. 

I would also highly suggest setting your security questions under the Account Management tab. Just click the "Change" link next to your e-mail address to set your security questions and answers. Once these are set, if you ever need to reset your password, you can just click on the Forgot Password link; no more need to call in.

-Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

cuddlebug

Well, I logged in and it still won't let me see any invoice.  Just keeps putting the same error up and telling me to contact Hughes if it continues to happen.  While waiting for your answer, I am going to address the security question thing.  Thank You
cuddlebug

Questions completed.  Just waiting on the invoice info to show up now.  Thank you for helping this far Liz
Liz

Good morning cuddlebug,

I see what you mean now. Under my dummy account, I can see your current balance, as well as the list of your previous invoices. However, I am also getting this error when trying to VIEW one of the invoices:

Invoice Detail
Please wait a minute and try again. If this error persists, please contact Customer Care at 1-866-347-3292.

I'm going to test to see if this persists in more than one browser, then escalate to our development team who may help as to why the invoices aren't showing. 

In the meantime, you can view your previous invoices via the "View/Pay My Bill" button in the Support Center, without needing to log in:

You will need your SAN. Please let me know if you are able to see your invoices there, I was able to just now.

Thanks,
Liz

Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

Liz,

I am getting the same error when trying to view my current and older invoices from my Dashboard/Billing/

This is on a computer running Win7

Using IE 11, Firefox and Opera.

Edit:

Invoices can be viewed using the "View without login method".

Liz

Hi Gwalk,

Thanks for posting. You may have confirmed a question I had for our devs. They just mentioned that invoices in the CMC aren't viewable today, and I wasn't sure if that applied to all customers, but looks like that may be the case. I would think this is temporary while they are working on some CMC updates. I don't have any ETA yet on the updates. 

-Liz