Unable to check email

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SweetP
New Poster

Unable to check email

I have 3 email accounts.  I can check 2 of 3 accounts through the web site & on my phone.  The third account is a no go!  When I check online, it tells me the info I provided is not correct.  When I check on my phone, it says username or password is not correct.  I have tried deleting the account & reloading with no luck.  This has been happening for more than a week!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi SweetP,

I appreciate your patience, your password has been reset. Please check your PMs for details. Make sure you can access your e-mail thru the website and on your phone before changing the temporary password. Let me know if you can access your mail now.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Others have posted problems with their email accounts too; there may be a widespread issue going on. Some users got their problem solved, and hopefully you will too. 

Your best bet now is to wait for the HughesNet reps on this site to come back on Monday and look into this for you.  Be prepared to do some more troubleshooting with them. 

Liz

Good morning SweetP,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! Thanks for reaching out and letting us know what you've tried so far. 

Please reset your password in case there was a password de-sync. You'll see a Forgot Password? link on the login page. Then let me know whether or not you're able to access your e-mail on our website.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

It will not let me reset my password.  It is asking me a password hint question that I did not setup.

Good morning SweetP,

Thanks for letting me know. Please private message (PM) me which account you're unable to login with, I'll reset the password to something temporary and PM you the password. Let me know if you're able to access your e-mail online as well as on your phone with the password before changing it. 

-Liz

Thanks for sharing the affected e-mail address. Looks like there's additional adjustments needed before I can reset the password on this. I've enlisted the help of our e-mail team. I'll update you when I have further instructions.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

Thank you!

Hi SweetP,

I appreciate your patience, your password has been reset. Please check your PMs for details. Make sure you can access your e-mail thru the website and on your phone before changing the temporary password. Let me know if you can access your mail now.

-Liz

Good morning SweetP,

Glad to hear e-mail is working again for you. I suggest changing your password to something you can better remember and set up your security questions so you can reset your password on your own in the future. You can change your password and set your security questions by navigating to Account > Manage Username/Logins. Please don't hesitate to drop by the community if you have any other concerns, we're here to help.

Thanks!

-Liz