have acp and upgrading plan

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shadowwalker.20
Sophomore

have acp and upgrading plan

Hi, just a quick question. I have been on acp 30gb plan for a while. Just wondering if I can upgrade to larger plans. If so what would the new bills be? It looks like the plans cost less, if you get a new contract. I don't know if that works for pre customers or just new ones, or someone on acp. Thanks for your time. shadowwalker.2015

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Remy

shadowwalker.20,

Thanks for reaching out! If you're looking to upgrade your plan while using ACP, please reach out to us at 1-866-347-3292! For standard upgrades, your 24 month contract is renewed. Bill information will depend upon the plan you switch to. An agent will be able to assist getting you upgraded if you're interested! Please let us know if you have any additional questions!

Thanks,

Remy

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Remy

shadowwalker.20,

Thanks for reaching out! If you're looking to upgrade your plan while using ACP, please reach out to us at 1-866-347-3292! For standard upgrades, your 24 month contract is renewed. Bill information will depend upon the plan you switch to. An agent will be able to assist getting you upgraded if you're interested! Please let us know if you have any additional questions!

Thanks,

Remy