Hughesnet Community

Welcome Champion sgoshe!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amanda

Welcome Champion sgoshe!

Our community would like to welcome to the ranks of Champion: sgoshe! Sgoshe has been a member of the community a very long time, is always as patient as can be and very helpful to everyone.

Champions of the HughesNet Community are outstandingly helpful and knowledgeable individuals who go above and beyond to assist customers and even us, the moderators. While Champions aren't paid to post, they place just as much dedication into helping HughesNet customers as the mods do, even working late nights and holidays to answer posts. These elite few are the ones you want to show up when you've got a question.

So, once again, welcome sgoshe as a Champion and thank you to all those who work hard here in our community!

Thank you,

Amanda, Liz, Katie, Chris & Miles

11 REPLIES 11
Amanda

His credentials were overwhelming.
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

Thanks folks! Owe it to Alan (Thompson) who recommended me and I felt I should give it a go. Nowhere near Gwalk with his great diagrams with explanations and a few others who have hands on HughesNet installation background. Hopefully I can continue to help new customers understand better how the system works and get the most from it.

Amanda, me patient? Think I'll work on that. 🙂

Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

Congratulations sgoshe !
Welcome back to the fold 🙂
Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

No !
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

Charles, forgetta bout it! The different backgrounds, experience and expertise is what makes it work.

You don't retire......get my drift.  🙂
CharlesMcCool
New Poster

Congrats dude
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

Charles, you doing alright? You've been scarce here lately. Hope all is well. And thanks.  🙂
CharlesMcCool
New Poster

Doing great just to many projects and not enough day, lol now that the weather is getting cold I should be on here more
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

I hear you. Been house building (contractor) but slow going, will be slower with the cold weather. Plus fighting the Forest Service to get power lines in. Nice to know everything is good with you.