2 years of Horrible service

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hagrid64
New Poster

2 years of Horrible service

Today is like a Birthday, Today I cut all ties to HughesNet. Although I can part ways AND maybe help others ( Maybe ), So after 2 year contract and several calls to Hughesnet to help or fix my horrible net, I learned some or most of my problem while watching the other company install my new net, = The dish was loss , the dish wasn't grounded right and the cable from the dish to the house wasn't on all the way. would this had fixed my problem's ? Maybe..

And none the less was customer service when i called to cancel , I may had stayed with HughesNet had I known about the new Gen5 system along with the sloppy install. MAYBE.

NOTE TO HUGHESNET = HELP YOUR CUSTOMERS BEFORE THEY LEAVE, NOT ON THE CALL TO CANCEL, And most of all it would help to have your people answering calls in America atleast speak and understand English.

Spoiler

2 REPLIES 2
camm72
New Poster

I can't wait for my birthday as well!! I have the gen5 and it sucks as well. The speeds it claims I have never reached. For $20 more a month I can get verizon fios with lightning speed.  

Amanda

hagrid64,

NOTE TO HUGHESNET = HELP YOUR CUSTOMERS BEFORE THEY LEAVE, NOT ON THE CALL TO CANCEL

While we try our very best to assist and accommodate all customers on their first call, I'm not quite sure how we could have done this for you. We received 2 calls from you in total since you signed up for the service. One call in 2016 about your bill and then one call in March of this year to cancel.

Regardless, we're disappointed you've decided to cancel and hope that you enjoy your new service provider.

Thanks,

Amanda