New User, disappointment

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mikeandjanet13
New Poster

New User, disappointment

Seven days with Hughes and it is awful. Can’t even watch a movie or show without it buffering a dozen times. Internet keeps shutting down leaving my security cameras off line several times within a 24 hour period. Connection keeps disappearing when using laptops, pages won’t open, pictures don’t load. One hour on phone with service and they say all my equipment is fine, requested a technician and they say “sure in three (3) business days someone will call to Schedule an appointment “. WHAT? Ridiculous
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

To give your post more visibility and get it addressed faster, you may want to repost this under Tech Support.  Please be aware that this is primarily a customer to customer support and that customers may reply to your post and get you started with troubleshooting before the Hughesnet reps get involved. 

*I am not a Hughesnet employee or representative. This is a customer-to-customer tech support community, and I am a customer.

Seven days with Hughes and it is awful. Can’t even watch a movie or show without it buffering a dozen times. Internet keeps shutting down leaving my security cameras off line several times within a 24 hour period. Connection keeps disappearing when using laptops, pages won’t open, pictures don’t load. One hour on phone with service and they say all my equipment is fine, requested a technician and they say “sure in three (3) business days someone will call to Schedule an appointment “. WHAT? Ridiculous

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

To give your post more visibility and get it addressed faster, you may want to repost this under Tech Support.  Please be aware that this is primarily a customer to customer support and that customers may reply to your post and get you started with troubleshooting before the Hughesnet reps get involved. 

*I am not a Hughesnet employee or representative. This is a customer-to-customer tech support community, and I am a customer.