Hughesnet Community

So many issues

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2018nointernet

So many issues

My journey with Hughes Net has been the nightmare I was worried about but instead I let the rep talk me into getting this awful service. I think my concerns could be resolved if I was able to speak to someone that actually understands my problem but instead I’m forced to deal with the language barrier of a call center outside the United States and even when requesting to speak to someone else I’m told there is absolutely no way for someone in the US to contact me or know that I have an issue that needs resolved.

After searching this site I have found one thing to try and possibly resolve my issues but if not I’m forced to call someone who is unable to articulate my concerns because they don’t understand or pay $400 plus dollars to move on from this horrible internet option.

If anyone from Hughes Net reads these comments my feedback would be to have a way to speak with different call centers including an escalation team i the United States.
3 REPLIES 3
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

If you have tech or billing issues, please post them in the Tech Support or myAccount and Billing sections. The section where you posted is not for Hughesnet support and you may not get a response here. Better to post in the right section.

Also, this is a customer to customer support site, so it is likely customers will attempt to help you.  Many of the customers here are very experienced and knowledgeable, so don't discount their help. 

*I am not a Hughesnet employee or representative. This is a customer-to-customer tech support community, and I am a customer.

Brooke
Alum

Hello 2018nointernet, welcome to the community. I appreciate you reaching out to us. 

As maratsade mentioned, the General Discussion thread is for mostly non-HughesNet related topics. Since this is your first post, if you post some added details on what troubles you're experiencing, we can get the thread moved to the appropriate category as well as begin assisting you.

We do have call centers based in Arizona, Texas, Florida and as you've noticed, abroad as well. Every agent gets the same training and specific centers do not have unique transfer numbers (unless it is a specialized department), so that is not something our agents would be able to do on command. 

-Brooke

2018nointernet, I hope your situation has been resolved since we haven't heard from you. I'm going to close the thread due to inactivity, but if you need any assistance again, don't hesitate to reach out to us in the Tech Support board! 

Thank you.

-Brooke