Sorry service

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
djclbrown
New Poster

Sorry service

In the month and a half that I have had hughesnet I have had the worse service I have ever had. Can not watch anything on Netflix my on demand connection very slow on tablet and phone. Trying to watch something on Netflix it will buffer 20 or more times ina10 minutes span  I have talk  to tech support at least seven times they keep telling me there is nothing wrong with my service on their end or mine. I keep asking them to have someone come out to my house and check it out they won't do it. I cannot make they understand that there is something wrong  I am going to cancel my service it is sad the trouble I have had in the short month and a half I have had it  

3 REPLIES 3
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@djclbrown

Have you turned off (or paused) the Video Data Saver while trying to stream?

What is Video Data Saver?  

If you have and it hasn't made any difference, and you would like help with this issue, please start a new topic in the Tech Support section, which you can do here...

https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/TechSupport

Amanda

Hi djclbrown,

It's been a while since we received your post and I wanted to check in before we close the thread. Did the recommendations from @GabeU do anything to help your streaming issues? 

Thanks,

Amanda

Amanda

Hi djclbrown,

It's been a while since we heard from you so this thread will be closed. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to create a new post.

Thank you

Amanda