This site is pitiful.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
llarry
New Poster

This site is pitiful.

Offering this as a substitute for communicating with Hughsnet customers IS A SLAP IN OUR FACE.  Hughesnet gravely underestimates the inteligence of the customer.

5 REPLIES 5
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Hm, I actually think this site has improved communication quite a bit.  What bothers you about it?  Customer-to-customer help sites are common with ISPs. Verizon Wireless, Xfinity, Exede, and others, all have the same type of sites. 

I stand corrected.  Thank you for your insight.

GabeU

@llarry wrote:

I stand corrected.  Thank you for your insight.

No problem.  Is there an issue you're experiencing?  I see from a post on April 5th that you might be having some type of speed issue.  If this is the case, and you would like to get the issue resolved, please start a new topic in Tech Support, and please explain what, if anything, you may have already tried to troubleshoot the issue.  

You can start the new topic in Tech Support here....  https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/TechSupport  

GabeU

@llarry wrote:

Offering this as a substitute for communicating with Hughsnet customers IS A SLAP IN OUR FACE.  Hughesnet gravely underestimates the inteligence of the customer.

It's not a substitute.  It's another avenue of receiving help.  If you don't like it, you certainly don't have to use it, nor make ludicrous comments about it.  

Plenty of people have asked for, and received help from, their fellow customers and the reps in this Community.  

I accept your suggestions.  I will certainly change my mindset.  My appoligies for offending you.