Usage not showing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cwescott92
Freshman

Usage not showing

For the past 2 days I have not been able to check my usage. I get the message "Bandwith cannot be checked at this time. (CC:Fap-1).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@cwescott92

Okay.  This is most likely something the reps will need to address, but in order for them to do so you should repost this on the Tech Support section.  

In the meantime, you may be able to see your data through the Usage Meter, which you can download for Windows at the myAccount site (you don't need to sign in).  

There is also a mobile app for Android and Apple devices.  You can download it through their corresponding "stores", which you can find by searching for it on Google.  Just search "HughesNet mobile app" and you'll see them listed.  

Edit:  I see now that you already did create a new topic in Tech Support.  

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
GabeU

Where is it that you are trying to see your usage?  On the HughesNet myAccount site or the Usage Meter?  

For basic info you can click on the "My Usage" link at the top of this page, as well, though, again, the info it shows is VERY basic, as in circle graphs and percentages.  No real numbers.    

I check it under my account and usage. I usually check it daily, but it still has this error message day 3.

GabeU

@cwescott92

Okay.  This is most likely something the reps will need to address, but in order for them to do so you should repost this on the Tech Support section.  

In the meantime, you may be able to see your data through the Usage Meter, which you can download for Windows at the myAccount site (you don't need to sign in).  

There is also a mobile app for Android and Apple devices.  You can download it through their corresponding "stores", which you can find by searching for it on Google.  Just search "HughesNet mobile app" and you'll see them listed.  

Edit:  I see now that you already did create a new topic in Tech Support.