6 Months later and no New data plans

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
john777
Sophomore

6 Months later and no New data plans

ticked off here  i been more then patients  6 months Later No new service plans  and im  trying to run a bussness from it   this isnt working i may not   be able to use full 3d Modeling for my scenery design because limited broad band     wish  there was no fap or even how much oi can down load let say  the companys out there that dont give a what about      people in rural america and hughes net  Plz  do somthing about new plans  here in oregon

3 REPLIES 3
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Did anyone promise you new service plans within 6 months?

The companies that don't care much about rural America are the cable companies.  Satellite internet fills the need for broadband in rural areas, but satellite internet is an expensive technology with only so much broadband, so we all have to share and we may end up with smaller service plans than we'd like to have.  It's just  the way things are at the moment.  Best thing to do is to learn to live with what's available.  You could also get involved in local politics and advocate for your county to bring in terrestial cable. 

Amanda

Hi John,

We've recently made some adjustments to our offerings and while there is currently a visual bug occurring for our phone agents, you should have the plans you need available to you on myAccount. Please check there and see if the plans appear for you now.

Thank you,

Amanda

Amanda

Hi John,

Just checking in. Have you looked at the service plan offerings in your online account recently?

Thanks

Amanda