Double data tokens until 11/30/21

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EricB
Freshman

Double data tokens until 11/30/21

Got an email that you can buy tokens until the end of November and get double for the price. Just logged in and purchased an additional 25GB hoping it would give me 50. Nope. Only got the 25. I was pretty excited but now I'm depressed. 

10 REPLIES 10
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

The second 25 will show up later; takes about 5 business days, sometimes a bit less.  I've taken advantage of several of their sales and it works every time; with the bonus data showing up later.  If after 5 or 6 business days you still don't have the other 25, post here again and the reps can look into it. 

fox12
Junior

Mine always shows up in a couple of days. I think it tells someplace on the Email that they won't show up right away. I saw it someplace.

maratsade

Yes, it's in the small print in the email.  It says to allow up to 5 days. 

@fox12 wrote:

Mine always shows up in a couple of days. I think it tells someplace on the Email that they won't show up right away. I saw it someplace.

Ryan11433
Junior

@EricB wrote:

Got an email that you can buy tokens until the end of November and get double for the price. Just logged in and purchased an additional 25GB hoping it would give me 50. Nope. Only got the 25. I was pretty excited but now I'm depressed. 

Be patient it will get there. It is what happens to me receiving data promotions. 

Thanks everyone for the response. Good to know that it'll show up in a few days. The fine print always eludes me. 

maratsade

Did you get the bonus tokens?  I bought tokens on 11/29 and the bonus ones were there this morning. 

prsmart
Sophomore

Would someone tell me what email address you receive these offers from?? I NEVER receive them, and find out too late to purchase! I want to be sure I haven't accidentally blocked something. I do have notifications set to receive them.

maratsade

Comes from HughesNet Customer Care --  customercare@mailfromhughes.com

EDIT: they're having a sale right now that ends 12/31.  You don't have to get the email to access it; you just have to go to your account and purchase tokens.  EDIT: Well, you probably don't need the email. @Liz , @Remy , @Damian ,  could you confirm this, please? 

2021-12-17_08-41-21.png

2021-12-17_08-41-48.png

Hello!

Yes, there currently is a token promotion until the end of this month! After your initial token purchase, the bonus token will be dropped automatically.

I'd double-check the notification settings and designated email. From what I can tell on your account, the last promo email we sent you was in March.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Thanks to all for the assistance. I'm going to go get one now! Hopefully I'll start knowing about it from notifications.