Gen5 Upgrade Done!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TampaGal
Sophomore

Gen5 Upgrade Done!

I just got my upgrade to Gen5 Wow! Big difference! If you are able to do this you should asap!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Sweet!

Thanks for letting us know you're enjoying your fast Gen 5 service!

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Liz

Sweet!

Thanks for letting us know you're enjoying your fast Gen 5 service!

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

normanchilds2
Freshman

BEST SERVICE THEY HAD YET I WATCHED NETFLIX OVER A HOUR LAST NIGHT NO PROBLEMS AT ALL I LOVE IT NEED TO UPGRADE PEOPLE WONT BE DISAPPOINTED

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

It's well worth it, that's for sure.  The speeds are fantastic.  

What are the upgrade options given?   How much does it cost for the new install when upgrading?  

Are the upgrade plans the same as they are for new customers?  

10 GB $49.99 --  20 GB $69.99 ($49.99 for 12 months) --  30 GB $99.99 ($69.99 for 12 months) -- 50 GB $129.99 ($99.99 for 12 months)

Is the purchase option $349.98?

I'd like to know some more details before I call.  Thanks

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@wildcats198308

The only way you are going to be able to find out this information is to call them and ask how much it would be.  There may be different offers available for different situations, so there really isn't one set of prices for everyone.  

normanchilds2
Freshman

I got gen 5 i didnt pay nothing they billed me 99 dallors but the service is way better trust me way better streaming everything my web pages load almost instantly netflix no problems at all best service yet i think.