HughesNet Fusion Plans

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shadyacres
New Poster

HughesNet Fusion Plans

I received an email on December 1, 2022 saying that the new fusion plans were available in my area, plus there is an announcement in my app that said they were available in my area. I did a quick Google search and found the page on their site where I could type in my address, so I did and the pricing plans popped up for me and told me to call to upgrade. I got sidetracked and forgot for a few days, but called the number on the announcement in my app on the 7th, then the number in my email today, and both times were told it wasn't available in my area?? I do not understand why I received an email and still have the announcement in my app that says it's available for me when in reality isn't at all. Disappointing. I was super excited to upgrade both my data plan and to Fusion.

4 REPLIES 4
Liz

Hi shadyacres,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I'm sorry to see this happened, I can understand your disappointment. We're investigating this to ensure that we can further minimize this sort of thing happening in the future. Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Good morning shadyacres,

Since we're investigating what happened in your case, we'd love to get more details to better help us find the root cause. Do you know which URL you visited to type in the address? It might still be in your internet browser history.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

On December 1st I received this email:

Screenshot 2022-12-13 at 10.50.39 AM.png

And this notification in my account homepage:

Screenshot 2022-12-13 at 10.51.23 AM.png

So I did a Google search and clicked this link:

https://www.hughesnet.com/fusion

On December 1, when I put in my address, it gave me two Fusion plan options, so I called a few days later and they told me it wasn't available in my area and now when I go to that page and enter my address it only gives me the regular options, not fusion plans

Perfect, this is very helpful, thank you!

-Liz