Lied to about 2 year plan!!!!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
waughoo
New Poster

Lied to about 2 year plan!!!!

SPECIFICALLY told the tech that I DID NOT want any king of plan. I wanted month to month service. Now when I call to cancel you charge me $200+ to get rid of service that will not even do what you say it will. Never been able to stream even one show! You can bet I will be spreading the word about the complete lack of Integrity your business seems to have. If I can keep even one other Veteran from being screwed by your guys I will have done my job!!!

3 REPLIES 3
MarkJFine
Professor

There is no month-to-month plan.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Please note that as @MarkJFine indicated, HughesNet does not offer a month-to-month plan, so if this is what you were told, you should ask for a sales call review. The reps on this site will pull the call and listen to the it so they can hear what the agent said and what you replied, and if  you were misled, you may have recourse regarding the early termination fee.  If you would like to ask for a sales call, please go to the myAccount and Billing section and click on the blue button labeled "Start a topic." Explain the situation and ask that they review your sales call. 

Remy

waughoo,

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can better assist you.

Thanks,

Remy