NEW Hughesnet plans

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Peneloukle
Junior

NEW Hughesnet plans

I do not see any recent community posts about the "NEW Hughesnet plans" that are shown on the my.hughesnet.com under the Shop tab/Plans and Pricing/Upgrade to NEW Hughesnet. If you have switched to it, I am interested in learning about your experience.

It is the same price as my 50 GB plan but is 100 GB Priority Data and up to 100Mbps download speed, so it seems like a no brainer to switch. But if people are have issues with it maybe I should stay put.

This form had only 3 choices for Labels, so I chose Hughesnet Voice even though this post has nothing to do with Hughesnet Voice.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

I'm not using the new plan.  I think you may get more info if you ask on social media (Facebook, X, Reddit, etc.).  This site here is for account and tech support, so people come here mostly to deal with issues, then they leave. Social media might work better for you.

Also, I suggest you check that the prices apply to you. The offers you see online often apply only to new customers. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Peneloukle
Junior

Is anyone using the NEW Hughesnet plan?

I received no response to yesterday's post. Perhaps it because I did not ask a question.

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

I'm not using the new plan.  I think you may get more info if you ask on social media (Facebook, X, Reddit, etc.).  This site here is for account and tech support, so people come here mostly to deal with issues, then they leave. Social media might work better for you.

Also, I suggest you check that the prices apply to you. The offers you see online often apply only to new customers.