cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Robp1
Junior

Plan info please

Hello,

I am in a place where I can only get HughesNet. I’m currently on the 20gig plan my contract is coming up. Is there a higher data plan than the 50? I tried to get a price for the 50 gig plan and I can’t see anything. Thoughts opinions any info welcomed.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Robp1 

The 50GB plan is the largest residential plan there is.  There are business plans that are larger, however.  You should be able to see what Business plans are available to you on the main HughesNet Business website.  

As for whether the 50GB residential plan is available to you, and what it would cost, you should be able to see on the HughesNet MyAccount website.  Sign into the MyAccount website, then hover over Shop/Upgrade and click on Plans & Pricing.  If you see the 50GB plan there, you should be able to click on the orange button to show the pricing and availability.  It's a fairly seamless upgrade, just changing your plan within the service you already have.  It doesn't extend your contract or anything. Keep in mind, though, the the price would be prorated for your current month.

Hope this helps.  🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Robp1 

The 50GB plan is the largest residential plan there is.  There are business plans that are larger, however.  You should be able to see what Business plans are available to you on the main HughesNet Business website.  

As for whether the 50GB residential plan is available to you, and what it would cost, you should be able to see on the HughesNet MyAccount website.  Sign into the MyAccount website, then hover over Shop/Upgrade and click on Plans & Pricing.  If you see the 50GB plan there, you should be able to click on the orange button to show the pricing and availability.  It's a fairly seamless upgrade, just changing your plan within the service you already have.  It doesn't extend your contract or anything. Keep in mind, though, the the price would be prorated for your current month.

Hope this helps.  🙂

Thank you for the info.