cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Robp1
Junior

Question about the New Data plans

Hello,

Does anyone happen to know if the new Data plans work with current Hughes Customers? I am currently on the the 30 GB plan. when the Data resets with it automatily roll over to the 45GB plan because the 30 is no longer avalible? Or am I misunderstanding the new Hughesnet plans?

Thanks In Advance.

Rob

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Rob, your current plan will change to 45GB; the older plan will no longer be available.  You will get a letter explaining this about 30 days before the plan changes for your account.  

EDIT: here's the FAQ about the new plans

@Robp1 wrote:

Hello,

Does anyone happen to know if the new Data plans work with current Hughes Customers? I am currently on the the 30 GB plan. when the Data resets with it automatily roll over to the 45GB plan because the 30 is no longer avalible? Or am I misunderstanding the new Hughesnet plans?

Thanks In Advance.

Rob

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
maratsade

Rob, your current plan will change to 45GB; the older plan will no longer be available.  You will get a letter explaining this about 30 days before the plan changes for your account.  

EDIT: here's the FAQ about the new plans

@Robp1 wrote:

Hello,

Thanks In Advance.

Rob

Thank you for the information. Have a great day.

Rob

CWM030
Sophomore

Oo nice! We're getting a boost?  I had no clue this was happening.

I reset in 2 days, I wonder if I will see the free boost on my next cycle?

I've been a customer since 2020.

I just wonder how much more my bill is going to go up? Or will I get the 45 gigs for the price of 30?

GabeU

@CWM030 

I believe the increase from 30GB to 45GB will be roughly $10.  The Bonus Zone data stays at 50GB.