Hughesnet Community

The most recent case # is 47755993

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thomas Ritter

The most recent case # is 47755993

For some reason my previous conversation was closed. I packed up and returned in the provided box, the modem, power supply and radio, as well as the LAN cable because it was pictured in the return instructions. UPS, who delivers my supplies on a regular basis, picked up the box this afternoon for return shipment. The tracking number on the provided box is 1Z6W37599002186019.
Thank you.
7 REPLIES 7
Chris11
Alum

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for posting this update for us. If you have any other questions or concerns feel free to post them here.

Thanks,
Chris
Thomas Ritter

Well, I won't comment on whether I have a better provider or not, but if you compare $$$ & cents, With Hnet, I was paying $59.99, plus $9.99 lease fee, and an $11.99 "express fee" which i had no clue what that was for...and the tax...for a 10/2 plan which never remotely approached the performance that was promised, and the technical service people treat everyone like they are idiots. Now I'm getting 105Mbps/20Mbps but it does have a data cap.....of 300GB each month...and my per month bill is.....$69.99 per month. And once I purchase my own cable modem and return the old, I'll save the $10 per month box rental fee. 
Thomas Ritter

I received the following from UPS today confirming delivery of the parts I returned:

Tracking Number:1Z6W37599002186019
Service:UPS GroundWeight:2.00 lbs
Delivered On:05/28/2015 10:11 A.M.
Delivered To:GAITHERSBURG, MD, US
Signed By:LY
Left At:Dock
Thomas Ritter

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled BILLING!.

OK, back on May 20th i got an invoice, same day I got an e-mail message. The invoice states I am to get a refund on May 30th, guess what, to date (Its June 2nd) no refund! The email said I was to pay the amount due on the invoice, which is -$46.29...the amount of the refund? Now, I can no longer log in to my old account (since its been cancelled) to check on the update of when I can expect my refund?
Chris11
Alum

Hi Thomas,

Let me look into this for you. I will update you once I know more.

Thanks,
Chris
Chris11
Alum

Hi Thomas,

I pulled up your account and your refund has been generated. It will leave our system tonight and you should receive it in your bank account for the credit card on file within 2 business days. If you still have not received it by Thursday or Friday let us know. 

Thank you,
Chris
Thomas Ritter

OK Chris, thanks again. I appreciate your attention and professionalism!