Hughesnet Community

US Mail Sales Ad, promo mailer, new customer promo, US Mail Hughes promotion flyer

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bhendrix

US Mail Sales Ad, promo mailer, new customer promo, US Mail Hughes promotion flyer

I have recently received, my 3rd item in the US Mail. This invitation for a new customer, this sales and marketing ad, this promo - due to being on a mailing list, is not welcome. The idea that I am a current HughesNet customer, and, received items sent via US Mail in 2023, caused me to call corporate office. I managed to get a reprieve-from July 2023 to March 2024. The sales and marketing department, or, the contract company/contract vendor used for mass marketing 'mailer' items, are being cute, being underhanded - this person or department added a letter A to the mailing address. The residence I occupy, does not have multiple structures, does not have a space A, space B space C - different example, a main hose, a house A, a house B, so on. Why annoy an existing customer with an unwanted, not needed, sales flyer, sales advert, sales pitch,mailer promo? Why remove the actual home address from a mailing list, to then add a 'house A ,a space A? where do I mail these back to? No, not simply ignore, not simply throw away-- the address needs to be removed from the mailing list,address needs to be removed from existence.

1 REPLY 1
Damian

@bhendrix,

Thank you for reaching out to us and I am very sorry to hear this. While I admit this is the first time I have heard of something like this happening, we do take it seriously and will do what we can to get your address removed from the mailing list permanently. May you please provide your full address to me via private message so we can get this processed. You can click this link to send the PM https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/76644 . -Damian