Upgrade to Gen 5

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lshiflet
Freshman

Upgrade to Gen 5

I have been trying to upgrade to gen 5 via chat, but I cannot get to the actual "chat" in the contact us section. Every time I click it, I fill out all of the information, then I am told that I will be contacted via email in 24 hours. The last email I received said I could upgrade via chat, not email. Is the chat feature down, or am I doing something wrong? I am having trouble with my phone line, so I cannot do this via phone at the moment. 

Any help is appreciated!

4 REPLIES 4
MarkJFine
Professor

It's possible that chat is only manned between specific hours of the day.

Is there a question you need to ask before upgrading? If not, you can probably do it right from the Shop/Upgrade menu above.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

@MarkJFine

The Shop/Upgrade if you are on a Gen4 system, still shows Gen4 plans and not the Gen5 plans... At least, it does for me when I log into my Gen4 account.

Gen4 Plans.PNG

Whoops.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.

Me,too.