Voice Service call forwarding

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
donaldwallace46
New Poster

Voice Service call forwarding

Is there a way to forward my calls without having to log on to HughesNet Voice Activation each time?  When we had a landline, all you had to do was dial a number like *55 and enter the forward #---much easier and simpler than going through the website.

5 REPLIES 5
Brooke
Alum

Hello donaldwallace46, welcome to the community and thanks for posting! I found the dial number for call forwarding; the enable code is *72 and the disable code is *73. 

I hope this helps!

-Brooke

When I dial *72, all I get is a busy signal.

Try going through the Web Self Care page once more, and entering the phone number you would like calls forward to. Then try dialing *72 and see if it works this time.

I don't know if you need this, but I'll throw a link to our voice features as a reference as well! https://hninfo.us/voicefeatures

-Brooke

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. I hope everything has been resolved for you! If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can better assist you.

Thank you.

-Brooke

Brooke
Alum

Actually, I'm going to post the list of dials, in case there's any other ones that may be of use to you as well! 🙂 

-Brooke