ACCESS DENIED

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DEBPOSTON
Junior

ACCESS DENIED

You don't have permission to access on this server.

I cannot get on this website since 4 days  ago.  I can get on it at my workplace and on my mobile data for my cell phone. when I put my cell phone on the hughesnet wifi I get the same access denied.  I have tried unplugging the modem and waiting at least 15 minutes to no avail, unplugging all cords and the electricity too.  I still cannot get on the website I need to do work with at home.  Please help in any way possible.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
DEBPOSTON
Junior

When I got home tonight I clicked on the icon to my web sight and it came up perfect!  Some of you must have fixed it!  Thanks so much.

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Don't worry about it for now. @Remy will check your modem, and if everything seems to be working just fine equipment-wise, then he will move on to other things. You may have to send him the website's address (via private message), and Remy may have to kick this up to the engineers to figure out. 

@DEBPOSTON wrote:

Yes everything but the one I we are talking about.  I just don't get it. I have racked my brain silly.

When I got home tonight I just clicked on the icon for my website and it came up perfect! Some of you must have fixed it! Thanks so much!

DEBPOSTON,

Thank you for looking into the state code for us! I was able to take a look at your account with the modem now powered on. From what I was able to see, it seems your equipment is working properly! As maratsade alluded to, we'll need to take some steps to try to figure out what's going on. Please send a private message to this link, with the website's address attached!

Thanks,

Remy

DEBPOSTON
Junior

When I got home tonight I clicked on the icon to my web sight and it came up perfect!  Some of you must have fixed it!  Thanks so much.

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

That's great to hear, @DEBPOSTON !

@DEBPOSTON wrote: