Can't access hughes net email with outlook

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fmarando
New Poster

Can't access hughes net email with outlook

We had a severe storm recently that moved my dish. Lost internet for 2 days. After Hughes net technician fixed the dish and restored internet, I can no longer access my hughes net email using outlook. I have the new outlook. I just can't figure out how to get it to work. It worked before.

4 REPLIES 4
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

What error message(s) are you getting?

The HN reps on this site work business hours M-F, but sometimes one or two of them are around later than that. Your best bet is to wait until one of them sees your message and gets involved in your case.

Remy

fmarando,

It seems it's your first time posting. Welcome to the Community! We're sorry to hear you've been experiencing some issues with your email, and we'd love to help take a look into this. However, I was unable to locate your account through your Community profile. Please send us a private message at the link attached below with your account number or a phone number attached. In addition, please include the email address that's being affected.

https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/102584

Thanks,

Remy

I can access email on hughes net site. this thing won't let me send any more priivate messages

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

If you're getting an error when trying to send a private message, just wait a few minutes and try again.  Beware of double clicking the "send" button, because even if you do it unintentionally, it will lock you from sending messages for a few minutes.